Depor make Guilherme signing permanent
Deportivo La Coruña have sealed the signing of Guilherme Dos Santos from Udinese until 2021. He spent the 2016/17 LaLiga season on loan at Riazor.
Deportivo La Coruña have announced on Thursday afternoon the signing of Guilherme Dos Santos from Udinese. The fee is undisclosed, but it is understood that the payment will be made in installments.
Guilherme becomes Depor's first summer signing
The Brazilian midfielder, who has signed a contract in Galicia until 2021, spent last season on loan at Depor. He became a key player for Pepe Mel’s side in 2017, playing 30 matches over the course of the season, contributing two goals in the process. Guilherme often provided a touch of guile and subtlety that was otherwise scarce in the Blanquiazul’s midfield.
Guilherme is grateful to Depor for granting him the opportunity to play in LaLiga, a league that is well suited to his style of play.
Deportivo well covered in midfield
The confirmation of his arrival leaves Depor well covered in the centre of midfield, with Borges, Mosquera, and Álex Bergantiños also under contract. Yet, if the right player becomes available, Deportivo may delve in to the transfer market to further reinforce in the centre of the park.
Recommended in English
- COVID-19 Covid Omicron variant live updates: symptoms, vaccines, travel ban, South African cases...
- COVID-19 Where has the new covid-19 Omicron variant been detected? What are the symptoms?
- BOXING How much money are Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos making? How much does the winner get?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Buffalo Bills CB White out for rest of season with ACL tear
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What are the abortion laws in America? In what states is it illegal to have an abortion?