Madonna's son impresses in Benfica training
The singer is spending more time in the Portuguese capital and her adopted son David Banda has been playing with "O Glorioso" under twelves.
Iconic singer Madonna Louise Ciccone has been spending more time in Lisbon and secured her 11 year old adopted football-mad son David Banda a trial with Portuguese league and cup winning giants SL Benfica.
The 58 year old singer is contemplating a move to the Portuguese capital after spending two weeks at the luxurious central Hotel Ritz and speculation abounds that the singer is close to purchasing a mansion on the city's outskirts. The 11 year old David trained at Benfica's Centro de Seixal del Benfica training centre and impressed the head coach of the under twelve side.
Madonna herself has developed a passion for the Lisbon side posting pictures on her social media accounts wearing the famous red Benfica shirt and posing at the Estádio da Luz.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?