Cristian Tello completes five-year move from Barcelona to Betis
The Verdiblancos confirmed the agreement made with FC Barcelona for the Azulgrana winger who joins after a one-season loan at Fiorentina.
Cristian Tello has joined Betis on a five-year contract. The Seville-based outfit confirmed on Friday evening that they have reached an agreement with FC Barcelona for the 25-year-old youth academy product, who joins on a 4 million euro deal which will keep him at the club until 2022.
Tello makes permanent move to Betis
Tello, who made his Barça first team debut in 2012, spent the past two seasons on loan - firstly in the Portuguese Liga NOS with Porto then in Italy with Fiorentina.
The player tweeted: "Very happy and excited to begin this new stage of my career with Betis. I would to thank the club for the faith they have shown in me".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2