Galatasaray keen to take Sevilla full-back Mariano Ferreira
According to local reports in Turkey, the Brazilian full-back is on Galatasaray's wants list for the new campaign. He has one year to run on his present contract.
The name of right-back Mariano Ferreira continues to crop up when talk turns to those who could be parting company with Sevilla this summer. One possible destination could be Turkey. According to national daily Milliyet, Galatasaray are keen to boosrting their squad with the 31-year-old Brazilian defender who has just one year to run on his contract with the Andalucians.
Sevilla eager to discuss Mariano's future
Sevilla have arranged a meeting with the player and his agents to discuss his plans for the future. Mariano impressed last season and earned a call-up by Brazil, although in the end he didn't get to play. At the moment, he occupies one of the three non-European Union slots and with the arrival of Muriel, Sevilla are now over the limit of allowed foreign players.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness