Real Madrid's summer schedule: games vs. Barça, United, City...
Zinedine Zidane's men are now installed at their Los Angeles training camp and will remain in the US until August 3rd.
Ahead of the UEFA Super Cup vs. Manchester United on August 8 and the home and away legs of the Spanish Super Cup (dates yet to be confirmed), Real Madrid will spend the bulk of July in the US. Zidane's men will be based in Los Angeles and during their 23 days Stateside will play four friendly games against Manchester United, Manchester City, Barça and an MLS All Star XI covering 23.179 kilometres in the process.
Last year the North American tour covered visits to Canada (Montreal) and US cities: Columbus, Ann Arbor and New Jersey. This year Los Angeles has been selected as the team's training base camp with Madrid using the facilities at UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) as Zidane's fitness guru Antonio Pintus faces the challenge of getting the side back into shape ahead of the 2017/18 campaign.
Madrid's friendly games form part of the 2017 International Champions Cup and the LaLiga holders kick-off against Manchester United in Santa Clara on July 23. They face Guardiola's City two days later in LA and then head to the East coast for the Miami El Clasico against Barça on July 29. The curtain comes down on the US tour with a game against an MLS All Star XI that will feature the likes of David Villa, Kaka and Tim Howard in Chiacgo on August 2.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?