Spanish FA anti-corruption: live stream from Las Rozas
Ángel María Villar and his son Gorka have been detained by the Spanish national police, who are currently searching the Spanish FA (RFEF) base at Las Rozas, Madrid.
Ángel María Villar, his son Gorka, Juan Padrón, and Ramón Hernández Baussou were detained on Tuesday morning as part of anti-corruption investigation Operación Soule. The Spanish national police are currently searching The Spanish Football Association's Las Rozas base, on the outskirts of Madrid.
Live stream: the Spanish national police search the 'Cuidad del Fútbol' at Las Rozas, Madrid.
Ángel María Villar as the president of the Spanish FA
Ángel María Villar has been the president of the Spanish Football Association since 1988, when he replaced José Luis Roca. Since then, he has been re-elected six times: 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, and 2017.
Four individuals detained
The four people detained as part of Operation Soule are Ángel María Villar (president of the Spanish FA), his son Gorka, Ramón Hernández Baussou (secretary of the Tenerife Federation), and Juan Padrón (Finance Vice President at the RFEF and member of Uefa's Finance Commission).
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'