Reports: Real Madrid's Danilo to Manchester City is a done deal
Repeated reports suggested that Danilo was close to a move to Chelsea but Di Marzio has recently explained that a move to Manchester City is now a done deal.
Danilo is set to move to Manchester City, according to Gianluca di Marzio. The right-back was set to sign for Chelsea but in a late and dramatic twist, Pep Guardiola appears to have captured the Brazilian just a few days after landing Kyle Walker for €50 million from Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
The fee mentioned for Danilo is €30 million with a further €5 million in add-ons and he will sign for the next five seasons and will meet up with his new teammates on Thursday or Friday in Los Angeles. A clear-out at Manchester City at the start of the summer left Pep Guardiola with plenty of spots to fill in his squad. He brought in Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Kyle Walker and now, reportedly, Danilo as he moulds his squad into a title challenger.
The 26-year-old signed with Real Madrid two years ago from Porto and failed to break in at right-back ahead of the impressive Dani Carvajal. He has played in 56 games for the club and scored three goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool