Barça could turn to Dybala if Neymar joins PSG
The Catalan press are not hiding the possibility that Neymar could move to Paris, and Paulo Dybala is one of the possible replacements lined up by Barcelona.
Barcelona have begun to address the Neymar-shaped elephant in the room. The possibility that the Brazilian winger may leave for PSG is becoming increasingly real, and in light of that situation, Barça view attack as the best form of defence.
Dybala emerges as Barcelona target
Mundo Deportivo has revealed that Barcelona are interested in Paulo Dybala, Juventus' star man. The Argentine could emerge as Barça's main target if Neymar leaves for Paris Saint-Germain.
The same newspaper led with the title "Verratti down, Dybala up", inferring that Dybala would overtake Verratti as the centre of the Blaugrana's attention. The Italian midfielder appointed Mino Raiola as his agent this week, a move which is expected to precipitate a new contract at the Parisian club.
Neymar's "astronomical offer"
Sport, another Barcelona-based publication, talks of the "astronomical offer" that PSG have made Neymar, while El Periódico writes that "Neymar Senior has the ball".
L'Esportiu leads with an unequivocal front page. Alongside a photo of Neymar, the text reads: "Close to the exit".
Recommended in English
- NFL How and where to watch Broncos vs. Chiefs
- NFL Who plays Sunday night football tonight, week 13
- NFL What's the problem with Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins?
- LALIGA Barcelona: Gavi taken to hospital with concussion
- NCAA How much money do NCAA football coaches make?
- COVID-19 What is the natural rate of unemployment formula?