Boateng to wear a shirt in honour of Nouri
Kevin-Prince Boateng will wear a special undershirt to pay tribute to Nouri, who has suffered permament brain damage after collapsing during an Ajax match.
Kevin-Prince Boateng will pay tribute to Abdelhak Nouri by wearing a shirt in his honour throughout the 2017/18 LaLiga season.
Nouri collapsed in Ajax friendly
Nouri, 20, collapsed on the pitch during a friendly between Ajax and Werder Bremen in early July and was placed in to an induced coma. Ajax confirmed that he suffered serious and permanent brain damage as a result.
Boateng to pay tribute
Boateng will wear an undershirt beneath his Las Palmas top, carrying the message ‘Praying 4 you’.
The Ghanaian midfielder signed a long-term contract extension at the Canary Islands club this summer.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22