Official: Boudebouz signs for Real Betis
The Algerian arrived in Seville on Monday and passed his medical befor ebeing unviled on Wednesday along with a brilliant ABBA-inspired announcement video.
Real Betis have made official the signing of Ryad Boudebouz, who landed in Sevilla on Monday night and completed his medical at the Nisa clinic in the city. The Algerian signs for four years after Real Betis reached an agreement with Montpellier in the region of €7 million. Real Betis announced the news via a hilarious announcement video.
It is Real Betis' eighth signing of the summer and Lorenzo Serra Ferrer is looking to add more pieces to the puzzle. Boudebouz does, however, fill the hole that Dani Ceballos left in the squad and adds much-needed creativity to the midfield.
The 27-year-old is a dead ball specialist also but will miss the next 15 days with a knee injury and while Quique Setien hopes to be able to count on the attacker for the league opener, it might prove too tall a task to integrate himself into the team given his current injury status.
Boudebouz has played 25 times for Algeria's national team.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many Olympic medals has the USA volleyball team won?
- OLYMPICS Alternative Tokyo Olympics Medal tables: how would countries rank according to other factors?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the longest race in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: When I was 13, I was playing RuneScape! – Peaty congratulates Sky Brown
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Marathon rules, distance and course at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBAL How many olympic medals does LeBron James have?