Alexis Sánchez in Paris to pursue PSG transfer - reports
French broadcaster RTL states that the Arsenal player, who has been pushing for a move all summer, is in the French capital to talk to the Ligue 1 giants.
French broadcaster RTL has reported that Alexis Sánchez is in Paris to try and hammer out a deal to join big-spending Ligue 1 giants PSG.
Sánchez is out of contract at Arsenal next summer and has rejected several offers of an improved extension to his current deal from the Gunners’ board. Arsène Wenger has stated consistently throughout the summer that his prized asset will not be sold, even if that means the Chile international running down his contract and leaving on a free in 2018.
However, given the state of the current market Arsenal may be tempted into doing business if PSG are willing to make an suitable offer, although with only two weeks of the transfer window remaining the Ligue 1 side are negotiating at a disadvantage.
Wenger will not sanction Sánchez move to Premier League rival
It seems clear that Sánchez wants to play Champions League football next season with Arsenal in the Europa after a disappointing league season last campaign. However, Wenger is adamant he will not sell to a Premier League rival, with Chelsea and above all Manchester City having been mooted as possible buyers.
Sánchez has yet to feature for Arsenal this season through injury and Wenger broke the club transfer to sign Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon, who operates as a number nine where Sánchez spent most of last season for the Gunners.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates