Porto banter as Óliver Torres mocks Iker Casillas via Twitter
FC Porto's goalkeeper Casillas threw a cheeky comment at his teammate regarding a photo of them training only to get a sharp response focused on his age.
Real Madrid legend and now Porto goalkeeper, Iker Casillas, enjoyed a comical exchange over Twitter with teammate Oliver Torres. The stopper posted a comment with a photo of the team training but was quickly countered by the midfielder.
Casillas has a laugh with young teammate Óliver
Iker's comment was focused on the image and specifically of Óliver's eyes appearing to be directed towards him. He said (with some use of emoticons):
"I think @olitorres10 is in love with me... what a way to look at me!! Maybe he would like a dedicated photo of me...”.
Torres mocks Iker's age
Óliver Torres responded shortly after this with:
“My mother always told me that I have to respect and admire the elderly".
Mi madre siempre me ha dicho que tengo que respetar y admirar a la tercera edad... https://t.co/QwtYuQV3xc— Óliver Torres Muñoz (@olitorres10) 23 de agosto de 2017
The two Spaniards, despite the age difference between them of 22 and 36, have often spoken fondly of each other and appear to have a great relationship. In July Iker posted a picture of the two of them encouraging people to follow him on social media.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth