Bartra: "Dembélé is pure talent and will offer Barça a lot"
The Borussia Dortmund centre-half spoke about club and country after Tuesday's training session, and the call-up for a La Roja legend: "Villa is an example of never losing hope".
The Borussia Dortmund centre-half Marc Bartra spoke after Spain's Tuesday morning training session ahead of their upcoming World Cup qualifier against Italy in the Santiago Bernabéu.
Borussia Dortmund: "I made the move to play at a great club and to play for Spain. The Bundesliga is really competitive; it's my second year and I believe I'm in the perfect place to keep on growing and to keep on getting picked for Spain".
Role: "We have a lot of quality and we play [at Dortmund] in a similar way, which I think will help me a lot to play at a high level".
Asensio: "He's really talented and we're seeing now what he can offer, but all of us here believe we can come and perform at the highest level".
Villa: "I was lucky enough to be one of David's team-mates at Barça and one of his rivals when he was at Atleti. He's a clear example of never losing hope".
Piqué: "I'd encourage him to carry on after the World Cup. If he keeps playing at the same high level he should be here, and, although we'll see what happens afterwards, I still really appreciate him as a friend and team-mate".
Dembélé: "He's a great signing, and I've played with him this year and seen what he can offer. He's a great player but you have to be patient; he's very young and he's just starting. You can't compare him to anyone else; at the end of the day Neymar is among the top three players in the world. You have to be patient. He's one hell of a player and will be reall entertaining. He causes teams lots problems and, at the end of the day, that's what Barça are looking for".
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"