Cristiano Ronaldo, latest player to be used in ISIS campaign
The Portuguese striker is the latest target in the terrorist group's Russia 2018 propaganda campaign with the likes of Messi, Neymar and Deschamps already having been used.
The Islamic State terrorist group (ISIS) have been using football players as part of their latest propaganda campaign targeting next summers World Cup which will be staged in Russia.
After using the likes of Leo Messi, Neymar or Didier Deschamps in previous on-line mock-ups, the Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo is the latest footballer to have been used by the group.
The unpleasant visual of the player is accompanied with the message: "Our words are what you see not what you hear. So just you wait, we are waiting too".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift