Iker Casillas: "El Clásico with Mourinho was like Star Wars..."
Iker Casillas gave an insight into the high tension clashes between Real Madrid and Barcelona under José Mourinho in an interview with Informe Robinson.
Iker Casillas gave an insight into the tensions he and his team mates experienced in the highly-charged Clásicos between Real Madrid and Barcelona during José Mourinho's reign at the capital club. Iker recalled those clashes in an interview for a special 10th anniversary special edition of Movistar+ programme Informe Robinson which will be broadcast in Spain on 3 November.
El Clásico's heroes and villains
In a preview clip, host Michael Robinson asks Iker to elaborate on the bad blood surrounding those Clásicos during the Mourinho era. "(Laughs). Who were the good guys, who were the bad guys... And who, among the good guys, or at least who we perceived as the good guys, were on the dark side... Who was on the good side... It was like a something from Star Wars".
Other guests on Friday's programme include Rafa Nadal, Pep Guardiola, Iker Casillas, Andrés Iniesta and Sergio Ramos. There will also be a special section to those who were guests on the programme during the past 10 years but who have passed away such as Severiano Ballesteros, Maria de Villota, Johan Cruyff, Perico Fernández and Alfredo Di Stéfano.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?