Bayern Munich fans chuck 500 euro notes on pitch in protest
The German fans were complaining about the high ticket prices for the Champions League match at the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium.
Bayern Munich fans provided us with one of the images of this round of Champions League matches, throwing rolls of fake 500 euro notes onto the pitch at the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium during their match against Anderlecht, which their team won 1-2.
Bayern Munich fans protest high ticket prices
They were protesting at the high prices for the game against Anderlecht, with the Belgian club having charged 100 euros for a ticket in the away end. The rain of fake notes appeared just after the quarter-hour mark in the game, when Anderlecht went to take a corner. They also had a banner reading: "Is your gr€€d finally satisfied. €100?".
This isn't the first time the fans have staged a similar protest. On 27 September, when Bayern Munich visited PSG they threw fake money and unveiled a sign reading: "€75 a ticket? We're not Neymar. The ticket price should be reasonable".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series