WC 2018 ticketing first phase concludes with huge demand from US fans
53% of the first phase match day tickets have been purchased by Russian fans who are afforded added discount on the purchase of WC 2018 tickets.
Football fans Russia and the United States (despite the USMNT) not qualifying for the tournament) have contributed to the nations with highest levels of demand for tickets for next summers World Cup according to FIFA after the first ticketing phase concluded yesterday.
🎟️🏁🇷🇺🇺🇸🇧🇷🇩🇪🇨🇳💨 🌍— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) 28 de noviembre de 2017
The race for #WorldCup tickets has been on, with more than 740,000 allocated in the first sales phase.
🗓️ 5 December, tickets will go back on sale!
Third in the ranking are Brazilian fans followed by those in Germany, China, Mexico, Israel, Argentina, Australia and England. Russian supporters have purchased over 50% of the 742.760 tickets already sold.
Top 10: Russia 2018 ticket demand ranking per country
The second ticket portal will open next Tuesday with the draw having being made (the draw takes place on December 1st in Moscow) and will feature two windows of importunity with the portal being open from December 5 through to January 31 (2018) and again from March 13 through to April 3rd. A final last minute window will open for all remaining tickets from April 18 through to the start of the competition.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"