Vitolo will fly to Madrid to recover with Spain team doctor
Under the watch of Dr. Óscar Celada, Spain and Atlético Madrid's doctor, Vitolo will recover from his injury in Madrid before January return to action.
Vitolo's face said it all as he was taken off in what was his last game with the club as he suffered a hamstring injury that will leave him out for a month. The Spanish international will fly to Madrid on Friday where he will recover from the injury before registering with Atlético Madrid in January.
Under the watch of Dr. Óscar Celada, the national team and Atlético's doctor, Vitolo will recover from a tear of the left hamstring and Atlético thought it better to be in the capital where they can make sure he is raring to go at the start of the new year.
Atlético Madrid were keen to keep a very close eye on their summer recruit, who they sent on loan given the fact that they could not register him with their transfer ban in place. He did not show his best form at the club and scored just once in 11 games and went off in tears on Wednesday night in what was surely his last game in his boyhood club's yellow shirt.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"