Treasure trove discovered at Mousa Dembélé's hotel
The Tottenham Hotspur star has invested in a hotel in his hometown, Amberes. Workers were astonished to discover antiques valued at 1.3 million euros.
Mousa Dembélé and his family got the surprise of their lives when workmen carrying out building work on their hotel uncovered a collection of highly valuable antique ceramics hidden in one of the rooms at the former manor house. The Tottenham Hostspur star decided to invest a proportion of his earnings into converting an old mansion in central Amberes, his birth town, into a hotel for his sister to run. During renovation work, objects valued at 1.3 million euros were discovered.
Dembélé to loan antiques to Amberes museums
Workmen found antique ceramics, porcelain and a dinner set dating from the 18th Century... Dembélé's sister has confirmed that the find will be loaned out to museums in the Belgian city. "This is a complete one-off, and it fits in perfectly with the history of the building", Assita Dembélé said.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22