8,000 tickets reserved for Diego Costa and Vitolo's presentation at Atlético Madrid
Season ticket holders will be allowed into the Wanda Metropolitano for free to see Diego Costa and Vitolo unveiled and watch the team training on 31 December.
Atlético Madrid have lined up a special Christmas treat for their fans next week. On Sunday 31st December, the Wanda Metropolitano will be open for all Atlético fans to watch the squad at work and also to welcome new signings Vitolo and Diego Costa who will be officially unveiled. The idea to combine an open training session with a double presentation has been well received by Atleti fans with the club processing 8,000 requests for tickets already. The club has made it clear that all of those wishing to attend must request a ticket, even though season ticket holders are elegible to attend for free.
Diego Costa and Vitolo to be unveiled on New Year's Eve
For Atlético fans who aren't season ticket holders, entrance will be 10 euros. Tickets were made available from today and the demand has come as big surprise for club officials.
Tickets for the event are available until 15:00 hours on Friday and if requests continue to pour in, a big crowd will be guaranteed at the Wanda Metropolitano. Atlético are also offering their fans to take the Stadium Tour once the presentations and training sessions have finished. The tour will take place from 16:00 hours.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win