Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton
Is Rihanna Ozil's lucky charm? The Arsenal and Germany star thinks so!
After a 5-1 demolition of Everton in the Premier League on Saturday, Mesut Ozil suggested Rihanna could be Arsenal's lucky charm.
Pop star Rihanna was in attendance at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday, watching Arsenal thump Everton 5-1 in the Premier League.
Ozil wants Rihanna at every Arsenal game
Rihanna is a huge football fan, making headlines throughout the 2014 World Cup for her excited commentary on Twitter, and Mesut Ozil thinks she might well be Arsenal's lucky charm.
After full debutants Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang ran riot and Aaron Ramsey netted a hat-trick against the hapless Toffees, Ozil posted a selfie with Rihanna to his Twitter followers.
"Still unbeaten with Riri," Ozil wrote on Twitter, noting Rihanna had been present for Germany's win in the 2014 World Cup final.
Perhaps Arsenal should give her a season ticket.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother