Navas: “My future? I’m going… going home"
The Real Madrid goalkeeper spoke after drawing 1-1 with Atlético Madrid, and insisted that he has two years left on his contract.
Did you drop two points today against Atlético Madrid?
We gave it everything. My teammates were able to control the match most of the time. We’re not happy with the draw, but we have to be relaxed after everything.
Is second place in the league out of reach now?
It’s not been an easy year, but we haven’t even given up.
There was only four minutes between Ronaldo’s opener and the equaliser…
That’s part of football, you need to raise the level. We scored against a side that it’s really hard to create chances against and we need to be relaxed at 1-0, but we went on the attack and weren’t careful enough at the back.
What did you think of Oblak?
He’s a great keeper, he always does it well and it’s always good to play against great keepers.
How do you see your future?
I’m going… going home to my house, relaxed. To enjoy time with my family and happy for having played well. I’ve got two years left on my contract and I want to stay.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"