Niko Kovac will coach Bayern Munich next season
According to Sport Bild and Bild, Bayern Munich sporting directors have decided that Niko Kovac will replace Heynckes as their head coach.
Despite the rumours that Jupp Heynckes could keep coaching Bayern Munich next season, the Bundesliga club sporting directors have found in Niko Kovac the best replacement for the legendary manager, according to Sport Bild and Bild.
Heynckes, who is at this moment 72, went back to the Bayern bench at the beginning of the season when Ancelotti was fired. Since then, they have conquered the Bundesliga title and are in the German Cup and Champions League semifinals.
However, Bayern Munich have decided that Niko Kovac will be their new coach. The former Croatian national team manager (2013-2015) is having an impressive season with Eintracht Frankfurt and has convinced Bayern sporting directors that he is the right man for the job.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up