Europa League semi-finals: Atlético Madrid to face Arsenal
Competition favourites Atlético will face the Gunners in the last four, with Olympique Marseille handed a clash with Red Bull Salzburg.
Tournament favourites Atlético Madrid have been drawn against Premier League club Arsenal in the pick of the 2017/18 Europa League semi-finals.
Arsenal-Atlético, Marseille-Salzburg in semi-finals
It will be the first time that the LaLiga side, who are twice winners of Europe's second-tier competition, have faced the North Londoners in a competitive tie.
Meanwhile, Friday's draw in Nyon saw Olympique Marseille handed a clash with Red Bull Salzburg in the tournament's other last-four pairing.
Ties to be played on 26 April and 3 May
Arsenal and Marseille will be at home in the first legs, which will be played on 26 April, with the returns scheduled for 3 May.
The final will be held on 16 May at Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Lyon.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- MLB trade deadline Yankees get Rizzo from Cubs, Schwarber to Red Sox
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 schedule today, July 30: events, sports, times, and how to watch
- Tokyo Olympics: Fraser-Pryce dazzles but Ta Lou sets the standard in stunning women's sprint heats
- NBA Wizards reportedly trade Westbrook to LA Lakers in draft-night blockbuster