German referee Felix Brych to oversee Liverpool-Roma
Brych has officiated two other Liverpool games this season: the 3-3 against Sevilla in the Sánchez Pizjuán and in the Reds' 3-0 win over Man City at Anfield.
German referee Felix Brych will officiate the first leg of the Champions League semi-final between Liverpool and Roma, to be played at Anfield on Tuesday evening (20:45 CEST).
Brych, who will be joined by Mark Borsch and Stefan Lupp, has overseen two other Liverpool games in the Champions League: first, in the 3-3 draw at the Sánchez Pizjuán against Sevilla in the group stage, and then in the Reds' impressive 3-0 win over Manchester City at Anfield in the quarter-finals.
A qualified doctor of law, the German referee has demonstrated he is not shy of brandishing cards, of both colours - in six Champions League games this year he has shown 31 yellows and 2 reds.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash