Keylor: "I've never said they shouldn't sign another keeper"
At an event in Madrid, the Madrid shotstopper also claimed: "I want to continue at Real Madrid. We're working together to win this year's Champions League. It's everyone's dream".
At an event at the Peña Ramón Mendoza Supporters' Club in Alcalá de Henares (Community of Madrid), Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas spoke of his plans to stay at the club.
Speaking as an honorary member, Keylor said: "I've never said they shouldn't sign another keeper. I want to continue at Real Madrid. We're working together to win this year's Champions League. It's everyone's dream".
The event was also attended by Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez. centre-back Nacho, and former players Raül González Blanco, Manuel Sanchís, Pepe Salguero and the Peña Ramón Mendoza Supporters' Club president, Efigenio Albadalejo.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash