ROMA 4 - LIVERPOOL 2 (6-7)
Di Francesco: "There isn't much collaboration between the referees"
The Roma manager says that his team made life difficult for themselves but that Liverpool showed they were a great team.
Roma manager, Eusebio Di Francesco, spoke to BeIn sports after his side were knocked out of the Champions League on Wednesday night.
Fair result: "In the two games, Liverpool showed that they are a great team. In the second half they were in a lot of difficulty. We complicated life for ourselves, especially with the first goal."
Possible penalties: "We'll see on the television. The guys said that Dzeko wasn't offside. There is not much collaboration between the referees. At the same time, they are human errors, they can get things wrong."
Close to the final: "We took the symbolic chocolate medal. It's been a long time since this team got this far. I want to always see my guys giving everything in the difficult moments like they have done."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy