Atlético to open Wanda Metropolitano to fans for Europa League final
The club want to ensure as many Atlético fans get to watch the game together as possible and give rojiblanco fans to watch the game from Madrid.
Atlético Madrid will open the Wanda Metropolitano to fans "as long as UEFA grant the pertinent authorisation," according to the rojiblanco club. The move is an effort to open the stadium to those who can't travel to the game on the 16th of May against Maresille.
"For all of the members that can't travel to Lyon as long as UEFA grant the pretinent authorisation, the club will open the Wanda Metropolitano," a statement read. "To watch the game surrounded by other Atléticos and to support the team from Madrid."
"In the next few days, the club will send out information to follow in order to attend the event," explained the statement on their official club site.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash