Zidane unconcerned by Cristiano Ronaldo's injury
Zinedine Zidane spoke to the cameras after Real Madrid and Barcelona drew 2-2 in a feisty Clásico encounter at Camp Nou.
Zinedine Zidane spoke to the cameras after his Real Madrid side came away from Camp Nou with a 2-2 draw. Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale scored the goals for Madrid in a bad-tempered Clásico, while Luis Suárez and Lionel Messi scored for the hosts.
Zidane: 'It's difficult being a referee"
The result: "We've experienced a great football match, and at the end it's a draw, which I'm not sure is deserved or not. Those in the stadium will go home happy."
Questionable refereeing: "It was difficult, as always. Being the referee is difficult. There was a bit of everything. It's not going to change anything, that's it."
Eager to beat Barça: "We're always keen to beat them. We have a match and we want to win. That's what we did. We were really good in the fist half. After the break we were a bit rushed, we needed to have more patience because it was ten versus eleven. I think they'll finish the season unbeaten."
Cristiano Ronaldo's injury: "Right now he's not great but it's a small thing, just a movement. Tomorrow we'll have a look at a scan and see what we'll do. I'm not worried about him for the Champions League final."
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history