James wants permanent Bayern Munich stay
James Rodriguez has thrived at Bayern Munich since his loan from Real Madrid and he wants to stay at the Allianz Arena.
James Rodriguez wants to continue his stay at Bayern Munich after his loan from Real Madrid ends and admits the Bundesliga has surpassed his expectations.
The Colombia international has impressed at the Allianz Arena since joining on a two-year loan deal last July.
Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirmed last month that they have the option to sign James on a permanent deal for €42million, although he stressed there was no rush over triggering the clause.
James himself admits he would be delighted to stay in the Bundesliga, telling reporters after Bayern's 3-1 win over Cologne on Saturday: "I'm doing very well.
"It's a good league here in Germany, the stadiums are full. I came here with a different perception. I'm fine, I hope I stay here. I feel very good."
James has registered seven goals and 11 assists in 22 Bundesliga appearances in 2017-18.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong