Zidane on Juanfran's song: "It's fine with me, it was a joke"
Juanfran grabbed a microphone after the Europa League final on Wednesday and sang "Let the Vikings know who rules the capital..."
Atlético Madrid won the Europa League on Wednesday night against Olympique Marseile. After the game an ecstatic Juanfran grabbed the microphone and sang "Let the Vikings (Real Madrid's nickname) know, who rules in the capital...."
Zinedine Zidane was asked about the song after the song. "Firstly, I want to congratulate Atleti for their achievement," he said. "I am happy for them for what they have done and that's it. We don't rule. Juanfran seems nice to me, I don't have anything to say. Nothing happened, it's a joke and that's it."
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots