Motta urges PSG to sign Kroos
Thiago Motta wants Paris Saint-Germain to sign Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos as his replacement.
Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos would be the perfect signing for Paris Saint-Germain, according to Thiago Motta.
Kroos, 28, is considered one of the world's best midfielders, having starred in four seasons at Madrid – including winning three Champions League titles.
Motta – who will take charge of PSG's Under-19s after retiring – believes the Germany international would be the ideal man to replace him at the Parc des Princes.
"Personally, I would like to see Toni Kroos at PSG," he told Le Parisien.
Kroos style suits PSG
"He can also play in a more advanced position, but in the style that suits PSG, he is exceptional.
"He is a player I admire a lot and for a long time. He can play the three positions in midfield and in particular in front of the defence."
Kroos, who is contracted until 2022, scored five goals and provided seven assists in 27 LaLiga games in 2017-18.
Recommended in English
- CRYPTOCURRENCY What are the cryptocurrencies that have increased the most in value this year?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis: "The whole world wants to see us lose"
- NBA 76ers star Embiid suggests Philadelphia NBA MVP bias
- NBA Heat's Kyle Lowry handed ovation on emotional Toronto return
- NBA Warriors head coach Steve Kerr speaks against gun violence after Sacramento Shooting
- NBA Nets coach Steve Nash rules Simmons out of NBA Play-In