Mexican gossip magazine TV Notas claim that members of the Mexican international team were spotted at a party with 30 escorts after their 1-0 win at the Stadio Azteca last weekend.
Mexico players party hard
The magazine claim that Russia bound players such as: Guillermo Ochoa, Jonathan and Giovani Dos Santos, Marco Fabián, Carlos Salcedo, Héctor Herrera, Raúl Jiménez and Jesús Gallardo were in attendance at the party in the Mexican capital.
The party was staged in the exclusive district of Las Lomas in Mexico City and was reported to have terminated late the following morning.
The players were given the night off following the Scotland game and will play one more friendly match (versus Denmark) ahead of their opening Russia 2018 game as they face holders Germany at Moscow's Luzniki Stadium on June 17.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics