WORLD CUP 2018
Robbie Williams to perform at World Cup opening ceremony
The Port Vale fan and former Take That star will perform at Moscow's Luzniki stadium as part of the World Cup 2018 opening ceremony on June 14.
British pop star Robbie Williams will be the main guest at Thursday's World Cup opening ceremony at Moscow's Luzniki stadium.
Ahead of the inaugural Russia 2018 game as hosts Russia face juan Antonio Pizzi's Saudi Arabia, Williams will also be joined by Russian soprano Aida Garifullina for a one-off duet during his performance.
Football fan Williams admitted to being “happy and excited” adding that his performance will be the fulfilment of a boyhood dream, promising an “unforgettable show”.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash