Saudi Arabia plane's engine catches fire
One of the engines on the the Saudi Arabia team's flight to Rostov-on-Don caught fire.
One of the engines on the plane taking the Saudi Arabia side to Rostov-on-Don for their game against Uruguay caught fire during the flight today, Monday
Despite the engine failure, which can be seen in this tweet from AHDAAF, who cover Middle Eastern football, the plane managed to land safely.
Saudi Arabia team safe
The Saudi Arabia national team confirmed the incident, saying it was a technical incident, and that everyone was safe.
📄| The Saudi Arabian Football Federation would like to reassure everyone that all the Saudi national team players are safe, after a technical failure in one of the airplane engines that has just landed in Rostov-on-Don airport, and now they’re heading to their residence safely.— Saudi National Team (@SaudiNT_EN) 18 June 2018
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future