Sevilla sign Roque Mesa on permanent basis
The former Las Palmas midfielder has signed a three-year contract at the Sánchez Pizjuán, bringing an end to his disappointing spell with Swansea City.
Roque Mesa has completed a permanent move from Swansea City to Sevilla.
The 29-year-old midfielder spent the second half of the 2017-18 season on loan at the LaLiga side after struggling to make an impact during his time in south Wales.
Mesa joined Swansea from Las Palmas for a reported fee of €12.5million in July 2017 but made just 11 Premier League appearances while at the Liberty Stadium.
He featured seven times for Sevilla - including starting their last two league fixtures - during his temporary spell, but has now signed a three-year contract after completing a medical.
"Everyone at Swansea City would like to thank Roque for his services and wish him well for the future," Swansea said in a statement on their website.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'