Arbeloa stands in for Butragueño during Odriozola presentation
The former right-back took the role usually filled by Emilio Butragueño, Director of Institutional Relations of the club during Odriozola's peresentation.
Álvaro Árbeloa, ambassador of Real Madrid, was the man in charge of accompanying Álvaro Odriozola during his presentation as the club's newest player on Wednesday afternoon. The former footballer carried out the role usually filled by Emilio Butragueño, Director of Institutional Relations of the club. Butragueño is not currently in the capital.
Arbeloa has a few things in common with the newest addition to Julen Lopetegui. He played right-back for Real Madrid and also played in that position for Spain, winning the 2012 Euros. Odriozola, who is predicted to start in that position for years to come will be hoping he has the same success as the man on the podium with him on Wednesday.
The 35-year-old said, "it is a huge honour for me to stand beside such a player who brings talent and sacrifice to the team. We are happy to have him with us and we are sure that he will be successful here. We want you to be happy here and from now to just be happy being a Real Madrid player and to accept the enormous challenge. Welcome and lots of luck."
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong