Rugby Championship 2018: The numbers behind New Zealand's dominance
New Zealand have been the Southern Hemisphere's dominant force and will be looking to once again win the Rugby Championship.
New Zealand will aim to continue their incredible record in the Rugby Championship when the competition begins this weekend.
The All Blacks won all six of their games against Australia, South Africa and Argentina in each of the two previous tournaments and once again look like the nation to beat.
The number-one ranked team in the world have won all of their 2018 fixtures so far, beating France on three occasions.
Courtesy of Opta, we take a look at the numbers behind the All Blacks' dominance since the start of 2010.
New Zealend in numbers
99 - From 111 Tests, New Zealand have taken an astounding 99 victories, 31 more than nearest rivals England
89 - The All Blacks have a win percentage of 89 across those clashes - the next best is England's 67
3935 - The world champions' total points return is more than 1000 points greater than second-placed Argentina's tally (2758)
35.5 - Winning big is a common theme, too. New Zealand score an average of 35.5 points per game, and concede only 15.9
494 - The total number of tries scored is just two fewer than Ireland and Wales combined
46 - Julian Savea's try haul has come from just 54 matches. George North, the next man on the list, has taken 79 appearances to get to 35 tries
5 - Of the 11 players to score 20 or more Test tries since the beginning of 2010, five are All Blacks
19 - New Zealand have scored a half century of points or more 19 times, with 12 of those coming against tier-one opponents
29 - On 29 occasions the All Blacks' winning margin has been 30 points or greater
49 - New Zealand have managed to score five or more tries in 49 games - the next best is Australia's 22
Recommended in English
- NATURAL DISASTERS Why do tsunamis happen in the Pacific Ocean?
- ENVIRONMENT Earth's sixth mass extinction has begun according to scientists
- TENNIS Djokovic could be spared three year Australia entry ban
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL NFL Playoff Bracket: Who will play who in the Divisional Round?
- TENNIS Djokovic banned from Australia for three years, federal government confirms