"Florentino Pérez blames me for not selling him Mbappé"
The vice-president of Monaco, Vadim Vasilyev, was present at the Super Cup final in Tallinn, and admitted that friend, Florentino Pérez, still holds a grudge against him over the young French star.
Vice-president of Monaco, Vadim Vasilyev, has said that Real Madrid president Florentino Perez still blames him for selling Kylian Mbappé to PSG instead of Real Madrid. Vasilyev was present at the Uefa Super Cup final on Wednesday night, in which Atlético Madrid defeated Real 4-2, with two goals in extra time.
“We are friends and every time that I see Florentino Pérez, he always blames me for not selling him Kylian Mbappé,” the Russian executive revealed, while laughing, in an interview with RMC Sport.
After an incredible showing at the World Cup, 19-year-old Mbappé was catapulted to global super stardom, and was one of érez’ top targets to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. But after having just added Vinicius as an attacking option this summer and Mbappé committing his future to PSG in July, at least in the short term, Pérez is unlikely let go of his grudge against his friend Vasilyev any time soon.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"