Quarrel mars Munir's birthday party at Madrid club Tiffany's
El Mundo reports that the Barcelona forward begrudgingly paid a 16,000 euro bill after the Police were called to the nightclub where he was celebrating his 23rd birthday.
According to this morning's edition of El Mundo, Munir El-Haddid's 23rd birthday party ended with a heated verbal exchange with the Barcelona player refusing to pay the bill. The Barça player reserved a VIP zone for around 30 members of his family and friends at Madrid nightclub Tiffany's (Avenida Doctor Arce de Madrid del distrito in the Chamartín district) but seven hours of celebrations culminated in a dispute which escalated and was only resolved after the police were called.
El Mundo report that at the end of the night, Munir asked for the bill, which included drinks, food and shisha pipes (much of which had been supplied by an external company). The player was astonished when he was presented with a bill for 16,000 euros and said the price was not what he had agreed with with the catering company and refused to pay. The manager at Tiffany's called the Police and Munir ended up begrudgingly paying the bill after staff agreed to give him a small discount, knocking around 1,000 euros off the original bill.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Atlético Madrid: Trippier has his future mapped out
- NFL Buffalo Bills 31 vs Tennessee Titans 34 summary: score, stats, and highlights | NFL Week 6
- MLB Boston Red Sox annihilate Houston Astros in Game 3
- NFL NFL week 6 highlights: scores, updates, big wins and losses
- USMNT Gio Reyna could miss November international break
- NBA LeBron discusses injuries ahead of Lakers-Warriors clash