Official: Barcelona launch their third kit for 2018/19
One of the club's official social media accounts published the design for the new third strip, modelled by Piqué, Dembélé and Coutinho.
Barcelona's third kit for the 2018/19 season is now on sale. The club had planned to unveil the new kit after the international break but the design was leaked by accident on one of the club's official Twitter accounts, which is why they've decided to make it official now.
Home and away kits
The shirt, keeping in line with similar designs Nike have produced for other clubs this season, features an embossed, patterned section which shows a view of the city of Barcelona (all of the other clubs who have contracts with Nike have their cities printed onto their shirts). Barça already have unveiled their classic blue and claret first strip for the new season as well as the second kit - which this year, is lemon yellow; the third strip is salmon pink - or according to the manufacturers, pale pink.
Ousmane Dembélé, Phillipe Coutinho and Gerard Piqué feature on the publicity image of the third kit released by Nike (and Pro Evolution Soccer). The red area of the shirt, formed by two triangular sections, features a printed image of the Eixample district. The sponsors' logo and the club badge are in pale grey, while the squad numbers on the reverse are in dark grey. It's another eye-catching shirt from Barcelona, to go with ones from recent seasons, and is now on general sale.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22