"Playing with Cristiano is incredible, like playing with Messi"
Paulo Dybala spoke to Gazzette dello Sport about playing with Ronaldo at Juventus and about the Argentina national team's ambition too.
Paulo Dybala spoke to Gazzette dello Sport and during the interview, he discusses playing with Ronaldo, his new teammate this season. The Argentine spoke about joining up with Argentina and what he needs to improve his chemistry with Ronaldo.
Juventus: "I arrived in Italy today and I want to be ready for Sunday. And on Wednesday the Champions League game against Valencia. It's a competition that really motivates me."
Cristiano Ronaldo: "What did I think when I heard about his arrival? I said the same after I had the chance to play with Messi for Argentina, now I have the chance to play with Ronaldo at Juventus. It's incredible. With him, everything is good, we just have to keep training together, we have all season to ahead."
Argentina: "I came here with the desire to work: with new management that transmits positivity and send out good messages, we are a very close group, young, ambitious and because of that, it's a competitive environment."
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card