Highest income generating sportsman via Instagram posts
The Portuguese banks €641,000 por each post via the photo and video-sharing social networking service, ahead of rivals Neymar and Messi.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the world's highest paid sportsman or woman when it comes to monetising his Instagram social media account. The Juventus player nets roughly 641,000 euro per post which tops the likes of Neymar or Lionel Messi who earn on average 513,000 and 427,000 euro respectively per post according to the latest Forbes Magazine study.
In the overall ranking, the Madeira born player is in third place when it comes to revenue generated via Instagram with singer Selena Gómez earning an average 684,000 euro per post thanks to her 143 million followers. The most lucrative Instagram account belongs to American reality television personality, model, entrepreneur, socialite, and social media personality Kylie Jenner with the 21-year-old bagging 850,000 euro per sponsored or promotional post.
Next in the ranking are: Kim Kardashian (€616.000 per post), Beyoncé on 598.000 followed by Dwayne Johnson with 556,000 euro.
Other personalities from the world of football who earn handsome sums from promoted Instagram posts are the likes of David Beckham on €257,000, Gareth Bale (158,000), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (150,000) and Luis Suárez with a promoted post costing up to 128,000 euro.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series