Marquinhos warns Madrid and Barça: "Good luck with Neymar"
The PSG defender says Neymar is happy in Paris and added the club owner Nasser Al-Khelaïfi won't let him leave.
Marquinhos spoke after Paris Saint Germain's 5-0 win over Amiens while Neymar's future continues to dominate the sports headlines. The Brazilian forward has been be reported to be unsettled in Paris and according to one Catalan newspaper, is keen to return to Barcelona. However Marquinhos sees it very differently and says it won't be easy for Barça or Real Madrid to lure Neymar away from PSG next summer.
Neymar is happy in Paris - Marquinhos
“I wish Real Madrid and Barcelona the best of luck trying to take Neymar away from here. I don't think it will be easy for either of them. People know what Nasser (PSG president) is like and how he feels about the club's top players. So I can't see any reason why he would let Neymar leave. He's happy here - you see that just by watching him out on the pitch. He's even denied the rumours himself on social media. But I can't speak for him, you'd be better off asking him yourselves”, Marquinhos explained after the game.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades