Bookies favouring Barça El Clásico victory
A win for the home side on Sunday at Camp Nou pays 1,94 euro for every euro placed with a draw the best price delivering €3,78 for every euro wagered.
Real Madrid travel to Camp Nou on Sunday four points behind Barcelona in the LaLiga table and with first team coach Julen Lopetegui staring down the abyss with pressure mounting on the Basque coach following a recent spell of poor results for the Bernabeu outfit.
Barça are firm favourites to win the clash for the majority of major bookmakers with Bet365, Betfair, William Hill, 888 and Codere placing the Catalan side as the side to pocket all thee points. A win for Valverdes's side will pay out 1,94 euro for every euro wagered whilst a win for the visitors from the Spanish capital paying out €3,57 for every euro placed.
For those who see a tie at the Catalan stadium every euro placed will pay back 3.78€ should things end all square come 1815 CET on Sunday evening.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash