55% of AS.Com readers opt for Barça El Clásico win
In the pre-El Clasico survey carried out by As.com, 55.99% of online participants opted for a home win at Camp Nou with 34.23% sensing a win for Lopetegui's side.
There is little or no ambiguity when it comes to the more than 11.000 participants of the latest AS.com poll ahead of the first El Clasico of the 2018/19 campaign.
Answering the question on how today's Camp Nou clash would be resolved, 55.99% of the participants fancy a FC Barcelona win.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?