Iniesta launches 'Mikakus': a "young & fresh" brand of trainer
The former Barcelona play-maker has teamed up with a group of friends from the world of fashion to launch the new brand.
After launching his now globally renowned brand of wine "Bodega Iniesta", former Barcelona midfielder Andrés Iniesta turns his hand to the world of fashion, being one of the key partners in the launch of "Mikakus".
Launched in December of 2018, "Mikakus" is an international brand of sports inspired casual footwear aimed at men and women with a modern and fashionable design. Iniesta is one of the partners in the consortium with the brainchild of the brand originally coming together in 2016 by Joel and Alex.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Mikakus claims to embrace "a cocktail of professionality, enthusiasm and friendship is the recipe for Mikakus, a young, fresh, audacious brand that sets out to break the rules and the status quo, to live every minute of life intensely, not to conform, to travel, in essence, to seize every moment surrounded, of course, by the ones you love".
Speaking to a Catalan sports daily after the launch, Iniesta was optimistic about the venture: "I really hope it takes off. We're just at the starting point and hope it works".
Leading Spanish investigative journalist Jordi Evole recently visited Iniesta in Japan and was spotted subsequently wearing a par of "Mikakus" trainers.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up