Real Madrid: Isco likes tweet criticising Leganés omission
The Real Madrid man appeared to endorse a tweet saying Santiago Solari would "pick himself before Isco", before removing the 'like'.
Out-of-favour Real Madrid midfielder Isco raised eyebrows before Wednesday's Copa del Rey win over Leganés when he liked a tweet criticising Santiago Solari's decision to leave him out of the side.
Isco again fails to make Madrid line-up under Solari
Having started just twice for Madrid since Solari took over from Julen Lopetegui at the end of October, the Spaniard was once again on the bench as Los Blancos secured a 3-0 last-16 first-leg victory at the Bernabéu.
Likes tweet saying Solari would "pick himself before Isco"
"He [Solari] has picked Dani Caballos [sic] and a Casemiro who's in bad shape, and even though he retired 20 years ago he'd pick himself before Francisco Alarcón Isco," wrote Twitter user @iepanto when the line-ups were announced - a message that appeared to be endorsed by the player himself minutes later.
Isco then removed the 'like' shortly afterwards.
Features as sub as Madrid close in on quarters
The 26-year-old went on to be involved as a second-half substitute as goals by Sergio Ramos, Lucas Vázquez and Vinicius saw Madrid put one foot in the Copa quarter-finals.
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass