Referee De Burgos berates Cillessen for simulation
The official gave the Barcelona keeper a stern talking too for his actions during the Levante - Barça Copa del Rey game.
De Burgos Bengoetxea, the referee in charge of Thursday's Copa del Rey match between Levante and Barcelona, gave Barça keeper Cillessen a stern talking to just before heading to the dressing rooms at half time.
Cillessen exaggerated reaction
The conversation took place just after Cillessen had collapsed in a heap upon being lightly touched in the midriff by Chema. Video replays showed that the reaction of the keeper had been hugely exaggerated. Busquets too had been touched by the Levante player and had also gone down in a manner out of all proportion to the physical contact that actually occurred.
Cillessen takes a little tap to the tummy and goes down in a heap. That's pathetic.— AS English (@English_AS) 10 January 2019
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight