Referee De Burgos berates Cillessen for simulation
The official gave the Barcelona keeper a stern talking too for his actions during the Levante - Barça Copa del Rey game.
De Burgos Bengoetxea, the referee in charge of Thursday's Copa del Rey match between Levante and Barcelona, gave Barça keeper Cillessen a stern talking to just before heading to the dressing rooms at half time.
Cillessen exaggerated reaction
The conversation took place just after Cillessen had collapsed in a heap upon being lightly touched in the midriff by Chema. Video replays showed that the reaction of the keeper had been hugely exaggerated. Busquets too had been touched by the Levante player and had also gone down in a manner out of all proportion to the physical contact that actually occurred.
Cillessen takes a little tap to the tummy and goes down in a heap. That's pathetic.— AS English (@English_AS) 10 January 2019
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22