Referee De Burgos berates Cillessen for simulation
The official gave the Barcelona keeper a stern talking too for his actions during the Levante - Barça Copa del Rey game.
De Burgos Bengoetxea, the referee in charge of Thursday's Copa del Rey match between Levante and Barcelona, gave Barça keeper Cillessen a stern talking to just before heading to the dressing rooms at half time.
Cillessen exaggerated reaction
The conversation took place just after Cillessen had collapsed in a heap upon being lightly touched in the midriff by Chema. Video replays showed that the reaction of the keeper had been hugely exaggerated. Busquets too had been touched by the Levante player and had also gone down in a manner out of all proportion to the physical contact that actually occurred.
Cillessen takes a little tap to the tummy and goes down in a heap. That's pathetic.— AS English (@English_AS) 10 January 2019
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August