Has Paredes just confirmed his Chelsea move on Twitter?
Leandro Paredes appears to have revealed to the world that his rumoured transfer from Zenit St Petersburg to Stamford Bridge is close.
Leandro Paredes is very close to being Chelsea's newest signing. The current Zenit player could be with his new team within the next few hours, with British media reporting that the operation is in its final stage after both entities reached an agreement for the transfer, for 30 million pounds.
Paredes shares Chelsea news
But the Argentine may have confirmed this himself on social media. After a Blues fan uploaded a video welcoming the player to Stamford Bridge, Paredes was quick to retweet it, giving everyone the impression that the i's are dotted and the t's crossed.
And it wasn't only on Twitter where information was shared. On Paredes' Instagram account he posted a photo of himself with his wife and daughters at the airport, saying goodbye to his family in Argentina.
"Bye Argentina! We return home full of love. Thank you always to family and friends!!! We'll see you again."
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues